Urgent personnel Requirements under ECBC Cells project (UNDP-GEF-BEE Project)
Organization: All India Institute of Local Self Government, New Delhi
Number of candidates required: 5
Project Location: Itanagar, Agartala, Gangtok & Daman & Diu
Project Duration: 3 months
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture / Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
– Minimum experience of at least 4 years which should include project related experience commensurate with the assignment roles and responsibilities expected to be handled by the candidate specifically in the areas of Building Energy Efficiency Policies.
– Number of years for acquiring post-graduation (full time enrolment only) or two years whichever is less will be compensated for the requisite professional experience.
– Master’s degree in Engineering/Energy Management/Building Science or other related field from a recognized University or Institute or equivalent.
– ECBC Master Trainer / GRIHA CP, Evaluator & Trainer / LEED AP / IGBC AP / CMVP professional certifications are desirable.